I’m Pregnant! Now what?
Whether you’re on bed rest, unsure what you need or simply running out of time, I support you antepartum so that you can smoothly transition from pregnancy to birth and beyond.
The baby-care field has grown overwhelmingly in the last few years, bombarding parents with baby “essentials” and “must haves”, but do you really need them?
Drawing from my extensive experience as an infant nanny and following DONA’s doula training guidelines, I provide recommendations that are safe, effective, and catered to your parenting values and lifestyle.
Birth Package Services
While friends and store assistance will happily offer advice on what products worked for their baby, I offer guidance and recommendations based on your price point, values and lifestyle.
Should I Buy This?:
- Meal and childcare coordination
- Light household duties
- Running errands
- Help you choose baby care items: car seats, cribs, carriers etc.
- Help you prepare baby’s room
- Help you to write your birth plan
- Hospital bag packing
- Organizing for when you come home with baby
- Information on local hospitals, birth centers and NICU’s.
- Breastfeeding education